Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Summer is Over:(

I am so sad that my summer is now over. I know I am spoiled because I get 8 weeks out of the summer off, but it is just so sad that it's already gone! Well I was thinking about this post and I wanted to see how much of my summer bucket list I was able to complete! So, let's go through it together!!
*Clean REALLY, REALLY good ALL of the rooms in thehouse, including the windows, baseboards, and all of those places that we just don't clean often. So do we EVER actually finish this one? Why did I put that on my summer bucket list ha ha!
*Organize and get rid of A LOT of things/stuff that we just don't need anymore! Cleaned out the entire baby room closet! Does that count?
*Complete 12 hours of school towards my masters so that in the fall I will have 6 hours left until I am offically done! Totally did this!!
* Go on a nice, relaxing, and well deserved cruise. Need I say more!!!
* Get my classroom ORGANIZED and all put together and ready for the first day of a new school year. (Yes I do have to work a little over the summer!!) About as good as I can get!
*Relax by the pool as MUCH as possible! Wish I could have done more!
* Complete my honeymoon scrapbook and at 25 other los. I can do it!! Begin my Pregnancy album! WEll completed some of my honeymoon scrapbook! But, not all..well definitly soon though! And I know what I am doing for my pregnancy album so that should count!
Well I will say I didn't do too bad...so HERE's to another year of teaching. Hope it's a good one!

7 comments:

laterg8r said...

sorry that your summer is ending but it looks like you made the most of it :)

Lisa T. Howard said...

I'm impressed with how well you checked off so many items on your summer bucket list! I didn't do so well with mine! LOL! Hope all goes well on your first day back! xoxo L

Patty said...

I am a second grade teacher. Not happy about going back at all. I'm just writing a post on it.

Looks like the cruise was tons of fun. I've always wanted to go on one.

Kristen said...

Sounds like you had an amazing summer!! And you didn't do too bad on your list! :)

Maggi said...

Okay I totally admit to not reading this post because I was too busy looking at your new blog!

It...is...AWESOME!!!!

Are you loving it?!?!

Oh yeah, I heard a rumor that Jake is the next Bachelor!

I'm home by the way, missed ya, loved the new blog, sorry your summer is over! :(

beccad said...

Wow what a list for the summer. Thanks for stopping by my blog I'm not sure if I returned the comment or not so I'm leaving one now. :) Congrats on the baby and I can't wait to follow your updates. My Noah is in 1st grade this year and Eli is in K. They both have great teachers. I know you will have a great year and it will go by fast with the anticipation of a new baby.

West Texas Wife said...

I am so excited for you... I have lots of tips and if you have a boy I have a butt load of stuff I can send you. I am excited that you are doing a blog on it also! I am jealous that your almost finished with your masters!!!! Did you do it online or at a campus?