Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!

I LOVE birthdays! They are so much fun! Today is my 25th birthday and I just had to share that! Unfortunately I have to go to class tonight from 7-930..but hopefully we will get out early! HOPEFULLY:)

Chris' mom is making me dinner before I go class. Don't know what, but I am sure it will be super yummy:)

Here is a picture of a birthday cake my friends at school got me last year. Birthdays are so much fun at school(work) because we make the biggest deal out of each others birthdays. We always get each other gifts and they are so much fun to open. It's like being a little kid all over again! We just have fun with it!
This Saturday my mom, dad, brothers, their wife and girlfriend are all going out to eat for all of our birthdays. BOTH of my brother's birthdays are next Wednesday. They were born on the same day 8 years apart! And I am exactly one week before them! Pretty cool huh?
What do you do on your birthday? Do you have any special traditions that still go on today?

10 comments:

Julia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND!! wishing you lots of fun today!! just think, this is your last birthday without kids!!!

i'm emailing you now!!!!!!!!!! :) and yes, we did one of thsoe shutterfly books when hannah was little and they are awesome. totally worth the $7 or whatever you pay for shipping!! cute one you made!

Brooke said...

I hope you have a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful year ahead!

Maggi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear sister! I hope you have a great day!

My bday is in October and every year we go to the Renaissance Festival, it's awesome! lol

Kristen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

laterg8r said...

happy birthday to you - hope you have a great day :D

smile steady said...

Happy Birthday!

Deb said...

Happy Birthday!

Visiting from SITS.

Sweet dreams.

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie! Oh to be
25 again!!! lol
Cute cake there.
Hey, is that the Arizona Cardinals you're a fan of?? cool!
I am so glad to hear you're doing well, and hope you are having a FABULOUS birthday! xoxo deb

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Traci said...

Happy Birthday, Christy!!

I actually have a birthday MONTH since my bday is on the 30th! ha! My husband hates March!