Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Night Fab Five: Restaurants!

OK so I want to eat FOOD sooooo bad, but nothing sounds good. None of my favorite foods sounds good at all and I am so jealous of people around me that can eat good foods LoL!! So, what a good fab five..my favorite restaurants. I am going to one of them tonight and I will let you know how it goes! Alright here goes!!! 1. Tumbleweed: If you don't have one of these in your town or area I am so SORRY!! This is the best restaurant EVER! They have the best con queso you could put in your mouth and I love their steaks and burritos. It is Tex Mex which is my favorite food! We are going there tonight so I will let you know how it taste, because I haven't had it since I got pregnant!




2. Texas Roadhouse: I love steak can you tell? Well this is my all time favorite steakhouse. I love the cactus blossom and the steak cabob! So YUMMY:) Here's another sad story for me lol, I love to eat my meat medium rare and guess what? Can't do that while your prego! That's alright it will be SO worth it in the end!


3. Skyline Chili: Even though I am not from Cinncinatti, this is still one of my favorites. My best friend and I eat there once a month. Actually I don't think I will eat there while I am pregnant because I don't want to not like it once I am not pregnant anymore. And yes in Louisville, Kentucky we put noodles in our chili!!




4. The Old Spaghetti Factory: I love, love pasta and the old spaghetti factory is a super yummy place to eat. If you have one and you have never gone GO. There spaghetti is to die for. The one here is downtown and there is almost always a wait when we go to eat there!


5. PF Changs: Another one of my very favorite restaurants is PF Changs. I love their lettuce wraps and their sweet and sour chicken! Have one? If you haven't tried it you must!!

So, I will let you know how my Tumbleweed tastes!

Sorry I have been so MIA. School is kicking my butt! I can't hardly stay awake past 6 each night. NO KIDDING! I come home make supper, lay on the couch, take a bath, and go to bed. Of course I haven't left school before 5 all week long. I sure hope that changes in the next couple of weeks!!

5 comments:

Abby Thompson said...

PF Changs is one of my favorites too... we should all go sometime!!

Maggi said...

I love PF Chang's and Texas Roadhouse! I hope your dinner was good, get as much sleep as you can! Once the 1st trimester is over you'll get some energy back! lol

laterg8r said...

maggi's right, 2nd trimester you get the energy back! give yourself a break, you are growing a WHOLE PERSON! :)

Stephanie Faris said...

We have three of those -- Spaghetti Factory, Texas Roadhouse, and PF Chang's. We rarely eat at any of them because they aren't on our side of town and because Spaghetti Factory and PF Chang's always have a ridiculously long wait. Although in this economy I've found waits for restaurants aren't nearly as long as they once were!

Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys learn that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.