Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Scrappy Pages!

The past few days I have been busy scrapping our honeymoon! I am trying so hard to get my album done before I go back to school! So, here are a few pictures of what I have worked on so far. I never realized how hard it is to scrap 8X8. I have always done 12X12. It's hard to add embellishments to 8X8 pages!

Sorry the pics are so bad. I don't have a good picture program on my computer and I can't figure out how to add them from shutterfly.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a program to download on my computer?

5 comments:

Julia said...

are you looking for an editing program? i just use photobucket so i can crop, cut, edit, etc.

Maggi said...

I use Picasa for some of my picture editing! These are great and you're right, 8x8 is more difficult to embellish! And we have a picture of us pouting on our honeymoon because it was over! lol

You did a smashing job!

The Blonde Duck said...

Thanks for stopping by my SITS day! I actually wanted to be a kindergartner teacher in college, how funny is that? :)

As a fellow scrapbooker, I've been eyeing digital programs. I've got a friend that uses them. I'll find out which one she's got!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Hi! Boy! I have been AWOL in blog world for a while and I've missed so much. I had to scroll down and read about your cruise. Sounds like so much fun. Did you get to go cave tubing? That island looks beautiful in the pic! Love your choices for Fab Five Friday and Make it Monday! And I am a huge fan of strawberry salad! YUM! Hope all is well in your world.

BTW, super cute album!

Traci said...

You are the cutest Kindergarten teacher ever! I taught 2nd grade for a while.

I use photoshop elements. It's under $100 and you can do everything and can even find it at Walmart and Target!

Do you want me to add you to the waiting list? Email me!