Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quack Quack Welcome Back!

Well one of my favorite things to do at the beginning of the school year is prepare my room! A crafty persons dream:) So, it has begun. I must get ready for the 2009-2010 school year. I have less than a month until the first day of school. Well, I can't work in my room right now because I am still going to school 9-4 and they just cleaned our carpets so we are not aloud in there this week. So, next Thursday I am going back. I am trying to prepare as much at home as I possibly can though! So, tonight I made my bulletin board for the first few weeks of school. I named it Quack Quack Welcome Back! Here is a picture of it!

Of course I made 24 of those little ducklings. I still have to put their names on them. I am just going to type them up on a label and stick it to the duckling. I will wait til closer to school because our lists change MANY times!

To Make: I used my cricut cart Animal Kingdom and my cart Cuttin' Up. I then stickled the beaks. I added my name with the Cuttin Up cart onto the big Duck:)

I will use blue butcher paper to make a pond. I think I will also use my animal kingdom cart to make a lily pad and a frog. So my theme? I think will be pond animals! I have frogs, fish and ducks what are other pond animals?

I love how this turned out and I can't wait to hang it up.

8 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

They are beautiful!!

Maggi said...

That is adorable!!! I can't think of any more pond animals that would be half way cute, lol. I love what you've picked!

Unknown Mami said...

Adorbale. The beak looks great!

Unknown Mami said...

Adorable, not adorbale.

Julia said...

very very cute. what a great idea!! you could do tadpoles, fireflies....

Sue said...

Wow, those are coming out great. I'm sure the kids will love them.

Stopping by from SITS.

Kristen said...

That is TOOO cute!! I cannot wait until I have my classroom and really {sadly} one of the biggest reasons is I want to decorate it!!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Too cute!!!! Your students will love this theme! Great job on the duckies! Glad to hear you may play along with the challenge blogs I mentioned. Be sure to let me know if you link up a layout! I can't wait to see them!!!! Hope you have a most wonderful weekend!