Monday, July 20, 2009

Make It Monday:Teacher Edition Part 1

Ok so this Make it Monday might be boring to some, but maybe fun to others! Even if you aren't a teacher you can still enjoy the things that I made this week for Make it Monday:Teacher Edition Part 1! So, we all know that teachers don't get paid enough and spend way too much on their classroom. Well this year I decided why spend the money on all the cute bulletin board themed ideas when I can make them myself. I have a cricut and I have paper and that is ALL it takes! So, I made Quack Quack Welcome Back the other day.

Today I made Something to "Croak" About. This is going to be used for students work! I think I might make one more frog because he turned out so cute. I am still thinking of other ideas for boards in my room. I still have to do my workshops board, my behavior board, and my calendar. I am getting a good start on this too. I have already made way more for my classroom than I did last year! If you have anymore ideas let me know! I think I am also going to do zoo animals in my room because there just aren't many pond animals that I can think of. But, if I think of more pond animals I will just stick to that:)

I also made these buckets to go in the middle of their tables/desks. (There is also a Purple table as well it just got left out of the picture)In first grade we have desks not tables, but I am going to put their desks into groups like they are at tables because I like better. These buckets are for their supplies that they don't keep in their crayon boxes such as their white glue, markers, or extra gluesticks!
I used Cuttin Up and Animal Kingdom Cricut Carts for these projects tonight!
Even if you don't have a cricut try making something for your classroom instead of buying it all. Those themed bulletin boards can get so expensive so why not make them?
Next week will be more teacher stuff! I am getting ready for back to school so I am spending a lot of my crafty time making things for my classroom so get ready for next week and I hope you enjoyed!

13 comments:

Hansen Family said...

You look like you are an awesome and thoughtful teacher. Your students are lucky to call you their teacher. Such cute ideas.

Kristen said...

such good ideas! I am in school to be a teacher right now and I love reading these ideas because there is not any money to decorate!! hehe.

Kristen said...

I am in Phi Mu :)

Lisa T. Howard said...

Adorable...simply adorable! Good idea to make your own supplies...always a good thing when you can save money. Of course, I'm all about saving money now that I broke the bank last week on my shopping trip! LOL!

I also have to tell you the photo in your last post brought back lots of memories for me. I'm sure you had a wonderful time on your stop there!

Hope you have a wonderful week. Looking forward to what you make next! xoxo L

Maggi said...

Love it! Love it! The theme you have going on for your room is so cute, the kids are going to get the biggest kick out of it!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

soooo cute. My Ava is going into fist grade, so seeing this gets me excited for her! xOxO

Julia said...

awesome stuff!! you are so stinkin' creative!! :)

Erin Bassett said...

Just stopping by from SITS.

Love your Cricut stuff!! Sure wish that was around when I was teaching...I so could have used that.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://fymewoneg.1accesshost.com/madynok.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://haxokitume.1accesshost.com/katihi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://yzenumehu.the-best-free-web-hosting.com/syraxi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]