Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hope you didn't miss the big news:)

Yesterday was Maggi's sweet Christmas in July party. I had lots of fun blog hopping and I ENJOYED everyone of my sweet comments. If you didn't read my blog post yesterday because it said Christmas in July then you missed some EXCITING news! I am so excited to anounce that I am...





Yes those are mine!! And here is the third one cause I just wasn't sure that could possibly be right!



so after three confirmed "Pregnant" I guess they are right! I am PREGNANT!!! Yippee I am so incredibly excited! So, now I get to prepare for a whole new life. I am very excited about it.


I go to the doctor August 4th. We told our parents this past Thursday, one week after we took the test, because I couldn't wait a minute longer to scream it to the world. Chris wanted to wait until we went to the doctor and I did to, at first. Then I just couldn't hold it in any longer!


So, I have thought long and hard about doing a pregnancy album and I have decided against it. However, I am going to do nine months and counting in pictures. I will take a different picture everyday of something going on in my pregnancy. It will be like Project 365 for those familiar with that. I am going to get the supplies to do this really soon. I have already started the blog site for this! Check it out!

Nine Months and Counting

If you are not a follower I hope you will become one and join me on this journey:)

11 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

Congratulations!!

I think recording your pregnancy in photos will be great!

loopylou said...

oh wow!!! congratulations hunny, how exciting!! i love the 3 tests!! a girl has to make sure!!! lol!!!

jacque4u2c said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! YAY!!!!

Maggi said...

That is so wonderful, congratulations!!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations, Christy! Motherhood is awesome! I wish you the best of luck!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Can you hear me screaming!!!! omg, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!! lots of love!!!!!

laterg8r said...

super congrats - love that you did 3 tests (i always did 2 LOL)

Smitten by Britain said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and for following. I've returned the favor. Congrats on your big news too!

Jessica said...

Congrats! THat is so exciting! There is nothing more special!

Future Mama said...

CONGRATS!!! OMG I CAN'T contain my excitement!! Guess what?! Hubby got a job so I hope we start TTC soon... like TONIGHT! hahah!!

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

Congratulations!!