Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Night Fab Five: TV Shows

So, I thought for Friday Night Fab Five this week I would do some TV shows that I love to watch. I am not a very big TV watcher so this will be probably ALL the TV shows I watch so here goes. Oh and if Bacholerette had not just stopped it would definitly be on this list!






1. Greys Anatomy: SO, it's on summer break, but this is the one show that I absolutely will not miss during the school year. If I miss everything else I don't care, but when Greys is on my TV DO.NOT.TAlK.TO.ME! I love McDreamy and Meredith and I CAN'T wait to see what happens to Izzy on the show this season (If she is still on the show!) Grey's is probably TV show that I have watched the longest!



2. The View: Although The View comes on at 11:00 and I am work at that time (during the school year), I still tape it and watch every night in bed. I love to see who they are going to have on the show each day. I love hearing thier comments about hot topics. But, most of all I love to see what Elisabeth Hesselbeck will have on each day! I LOVE her style!



3. What I Like About You: This show doesn't come on as new episodes anymore, but it comes on ABC family everyday at 3:00 and 3:30. It is one of my favorite shows. The summer time is the only time I get to watch it, but everyday that Chris has come home this week I have been on the couch watching it. Yesterday he said to me "Honey I think this is your favorite show." I think he is RIGHT!


Promis that's a CAKE:)


4.Ace of Cakes: Ok I sit in bed each time I watch this and say HOW DID THEY DO THAT? I have Chris hooked on this show also. We Tivo it and watch all the reruns. We are waiting for the new episodes to start because it is going to be a good one. I have always liked watching people make things, but this is definitly the best show I have ever seen in which something is created. Every single one of their cakes is a piece of art.


5. Kings of Queens: I LOVE this show. I think I like this show so much because they remind me so much of Chris and I. Chris would definitly do all the things that Doug does in this show and I might respond quite the way that Carrie responds! Chris and I watch all the reruns of this show (We have all the DVDs) and we laugh all the way through them. Why do they take all the good sitcoms off air? I can't seem to get into any other shows that come on now! But, it's probably better that way because I get way more done:)

Other shows that I watch as I am going to bed are Cosby Show, Home Improvement, Roseanne, and Full House!



Hope you enjoyed FNFF!! Tell me what are your favorite shows?

5 comments:

laterg8r said...

i totally adore Grey's and Lost is another one that has me hooked. Sawyer is one yummy treat :)

Maggi said...

Here I am on vaca but you know I just had to come read your Fab Five! lol What I Like About You was a cute show and yes, I am a total Full House fan! lol Have mercy! hee hee

((hugs)) to you!

Jayne @ Misplaced City Girl said...

I think LOST is the best TV show ever. It has replaced ER and M*A*S*H in my book. I also love Ace of Cakes. My top 5 currently on are LOST, The Amazing Race, Days of Our Lives, So You Think You Can Dance, and Hell's Kitchen.

Lisa T. Howard said...

Love your list. We share some favorite TV shows... Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorites too. I hope I'm not spoiling anything for you, but I've heard through major online buzz that Izzy will be returning. I had a feeling the way they left it made way for her to return.

Hope you are feeling better and you've had a great weekend! :)

Julia said...

love "what i like about you".. i love amanda bynes!

mine would be in no particular order:

how i met your mother
The office
Lost
Big Bang Theory
Biggest Loser

we don't have cable so I'm stuck with all the "regular" show.