Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Night Fab Five: Household items!

Ok, so maybe this will bore some of you, but maybe this will make some of you get off your bottom and do some housework lol! OK so it will bore most of you. But, since I got married and moved into a house that I am not responsible for taking care of and cleaning, I have found many, many items that make my house clean and my life 100% easier. Here are my favorite five household items.


1. My dyson: This is my #1 favorite cleaning tool I own. I use my Dyson at least 4 times a week sometimes more. We have the animal vac. and I promise you it works so well. Trust me you can see ALL of the hair it picks up. I could probably vacumm for days and still pick stuff up! Yes gross I know, but at least I can see that it is working!


2. Woolite Pet and Stain Remover: Another must have in my house! Just like humans animals get sick as well and have accidents. Therefore I couldn't live in my house without this stain remover. It is also an odor remover as well. It works very well and there are never stains on my carpet! OK should I admit that I have to use this? Yes, because if you have animals you know what I am talking about and you need this item!

3. Febreze air effects: This is just one of the many, many smelly things I use in my house. I have so many smelly good things in my house it is crazy. I am always scared our house smells terrible. So, I am constantly spraying febreeze or lighting a candle! I love the Febreeze candles as well!

4. Scrubbing bubbles toilet bowel cleaner: My least favorite thing to do in my house is clean the bathrooms. This makes it so much easier. Just pop one of these on the end of the stick and clean that toilet. Pitch it in the garbage and VOILA! Your toilet is clean:)

5. Scrubbing bubbles Bathtub cleaner: OK so I am not really sure what this is called, but it hasn't been out for long. I long you I am a experimenter when it comes to cleaning items. So, Chris knew I would want to try this and I love it. Whatever makes cleaning bathrooms quicker and easier I am all for. So, all you have to do is still a new pad onto the stryofoam brush, get it a little wet and clean your heart out! SO MUCH BETTER than spraying the cleaner on the tub, letting it sit and then using a cloth or papertowels to clean it off! Love these things try them out:)


Well those are some of my fav. household items.


What are yours?

7 comments:

Maggi said...

What a great list this week! I am so with you on the Woolite carpet cleaner, it is a life saver with pets!!! I love it! lol

My Chris is really wanting a Dyson vac!

Multiple personalities.. said...

Great list! I'm hoping that Santa will bring me a Dyson for Christmas. Thanks for sharing! Nice to meet you via SItS!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

ok, i almost bought this vacuum on HSN- now you're convincing me!

The Redhead Riter said...

Cool!

Stopping by from SITS to share the blog ♥ !

Have a great Saturday!

Veronica Lee said...

Those Japanese Anti-Dust disposable wipes are great dust magnets. I can't live without them.

JennyMac said...

I want the Dyson! Do you know the Shark ? We have hardwoods galore which are only pretty to look at..the shark is the best hardwood vac on earth. And it pains me when I use it AFTER I swiffer to still find so much on the floor. Love the Febreze spray too. And love the Magic Eraser...it is phenomenal.

Julia said...

ooh... a dyson! i want one!! hehe.

my fave 5 are:

my front loading HE washer

Borax soap (can be used for tons of stuff)

swiffer

gosh, can't think of anything.... but i can think of tons of stuff that I want!!