Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Summer BUCKET LIST!

I am so excited because tomorrow is my first day of summer vacation. The last few days of school went really well, but I am glad it is break time. Friday I spent the entire day moving my school supplies to my new classroom. Let me just tell you that my new classroom is TWICE the size of my old classroom. But, when you work in an open school building you sort of choose your walls and so I took out a lot of buildt up walls that the other teacher did not have in my classroom and that made a HUGE difference! I am really excited about my new space because I will be able to do so much in there that I couldn't do in my other classroom.

I have a lot of things that I want to get accomplished this summer. Here are some of my to do's this summer! Maybe I can mark them off as I get them done. I will post a link on my blog to this post so that you can see what I accomplish this summer! Here it is my official summer bucket list!!


*Clean REALLY, REALLY good ALL of the rooms in the
house, including the windows, baseboards, and
all of those places that we just don't clean often.
*Organize and get rid of A LOT of things/stuff that
we just don't need anymore!
*Complete 12 hours of school towards my masters so that
in the fall I will have 6 hours left until I am
offically done!
* Go on a nice, relaxing, and well deserved cruise.
* Get my classroom ORGANIZED and all put together and
ready for the first day of a new school year.
(Yes I do have to work a little over the summer!!)
*Relax by the pool as MUCH as possible!
* Complete my honeymoon scrapbook and at 25 other
los. I can do it!!
* Begin my Pregnancy album!


OK so my list is not too bad huh? And yes we are now trying to have a baby... and my husband is scared too death. I am as well, but I when are you not scared? I am sure I will be blogging about this a lot too. I have been debating whether or not to blog about it, but I am sure there are many of you out there that can give me EXCELLANT tips. For example, I can't take adult vitamins because they make me sick. However, my doctor said I could continue my flinstones as long as I took a folic acid pill with it. So, I have been taking them at night before I go to bed. Now I am waking up at two in the morning with terrible, terrible stomach cramps. Is that related to my vitamin? Should I take it at lunch with my meal? Has anyone else experienced this before? Please give me your advice if you have any!

4 comments:

Maggi said...

That is a great list, I'm sure you will accomplish everything on it! Your cramps may be due to the vitamin...I would try and take it when you have food on your stomach and see if that makes a difference!

Future Mama said...

OMG OMG OMG!! SOOOOO Glad you had me check out this list CONGRATS on trying! I'm not sure if I'm going to announce when I'm officially TTC but maybe... I talk about everything else so why not?

So your husband is scared?! OMG mine is too, and I am too but not as muhc as he is. Oh man I'm so excited for you! I was going to say all this other stuff about blogging and your summer list but I'm too excited to form those words! Yay!!

Lyndsey said...

You know, I'm sure it is something related to your folic acid pills, but this sounds awfully familiar to how I found out I was pregnant! lol!!

I kept having these awful stomach cramps for like a week or two before I even THOUGHT to take a pregnancy test! Sure enough it was positive :-)

Anyways, I've heard that taking your pills at night with a high protein snack is great at keeping Morning sickness down...maybe you could try that for your cramps?

Controlling My Chaos said...

I love your summer bucket list. You should really go for it this summer, because if you have a baby by next summer, you won't have any time to devote to those baseboards. Have a great summer and take some time to relax.