Thursday, June 18, 2009

Much to say about NOTHING:)

I know you want to hear me blog about my day today so that is just what I am going to do! I have worked on HOMEWORK ALL day long and I am WORN out. I am still not done. I have to make an entire year's worth of units for 1st grade Science. AHHHHHHH making me crazy.

Ok so here is something for you to ponder about and look at lol!
This is a picture of my cousins Emma and Rachel! Aren't they georgous? Emma is on the left of me and Rah is on the right of me. They are more like sisters than cousins. We are together a lot, not as much as we use to be as we get older.

I remember when Emma was born 18 years ago. I was in elementary school and I got to miss part of the day because Emma was coming to the world! Now she is going away to college in the fall. Yes, she is 18. I can't believe it and I am going to miss her so much. Yeah, she is going to UK (University of Kentucky) and will only be 45 mins away, but it's still going to be sad without her around. I am really sad for Rachel cause I know she is going to miss her when she is gone. Saturday Rachel and Aunt Lisa came over and Rachel said her and Emma weren't talking and I told her she better stop that cause when she is gone she will be so sad!! I just LOVE these girls they were both in my wedding and they look totally different now then they did at my wedding two years ago.

Well Rachel (the one on the left) is the one I want you to ponder over. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE tells me that she should be my daughter even though I would have been 12 when I had her! They say she talks just like me, has my mannierisms and looks identical to me. Well of course Rah and I just don't see it at ALL. What do you think? Here is a NASTY closeup picture of us. Might help you a little!
Rachel can NOT wait for Chris and I to have a baby. She asks Grandma ALL the time "When will Christy and Chris have a baby?" I can't wait to tell her when I am pregnant because she will be the most excited out of my family besides of course my mother:)

Here is one more picture of you to look at lol. These are all pics. from my brothers wedding and I may have even posted them before, but you can look again! This is a pic of Emma, Rachel, Grandma, Me, and Aunt Lisa.

Where did I get my height you asked? From the Milkman!!

Night:)

6 comments:

jineen said...

hi there! returning the comment love:) hope you are having a great day when you read this!

Maggi said...

What a beautiful family you have! And yes, you could all be sisters for sure!

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

oh, to be young again..........
you girls are adorable!! xoxo

meandtheblueskies said...

More like a Sister than a daughter. You look too young to have a daughter who looks that old. :) Stopping by from SITS. If you get a chance, stop by my blog and enter my one year anniversary contest.

Mira is triplet crown said...

Well look alike or not you're both gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll check yours out too!

Isabel Princes said...

Cute blog! I'm from the milkman too..but cause I'm short. Maybe we were switched at birth ;)
Visiting from SITS