Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy:)

I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there and then tell you a little about my daddy since it's his day! I love my dad very much. He is a VERY hard working man and did A LOT for me when I was little to give me everything I needed and a lot of what I wanted as well. My dad and I don't have the relationship that most girls have with thier dads, but I know that my dad loves me very much and I love him just as much. I lived with my parents until the day I got married and probably could have stayed their my whole life had I not gotten married. My parents are so easy to live with! (I know it's not a very good pic, but it's the best one I could find on my new computer!)
My dad is caring, loving, hard working, dedicated, creative, and the BESTEST daddy in the whole world!!:) Happy father's day:)

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

What a beautiful bride you were and how lucky you are to be blessed with such wonderful parents.