Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary to US:)

Today is Chris' and I's 2nd wedding anniversary. I really can't believe we have been married for two years now. It doesn't seem like two years ago that I walked down the aisle. I thought I would post some pics of our wedding day. Sorry they are just random shots that I found so some might not be all that great. So here goes! A trip down Memory lane:)
Our wedding was amazing and we had the best time of our lives. We still talk about it all the time. I love Chris very much and can not imagine my life without him:) He is a loving, caring, sweet, understanding, and all around amazing man! Thanks for 2 wonderful amazing years and MANY MANY more to come:) LOVE you!!

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Such beautiful pictures and Happy Anniversary!!!! Thanks for stopping by my Blog and the wonderful comment that you left me! Gavin is still in the hospital so please keep those prayers coming!!!! I will update as soon as he is released!!! :)

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Anniversary. Those are such beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa T. Howard said...

What a gorgeous couple! You guys look amazing together! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary! Thanks for stopping by me ol' blog! Please come back often as I plan to visit you as well! I'm always looking to make new blog friend! :)

Meaghan said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your wedding colors, great taste!

Also, I wanted to invite you to my raffle on Spirit Jump. $1 for 1 ticket and each week (starting Sundays) we have new prizes like airline tickets, grills, jewelry...All $ goes to fight cancer.

http://www.spiritjump.com
Twitter @spiritjump

Maggi said...

So both of our hubby's are a Chris and our 2 year anniversary is this year too! (October for us) Yet another thing we have in common! lol BTW, The Bachelorette is awesome this season!!

Mariah said...

wow. you are stunning. Happy Anniversary and I give you mad props for teaching Kindergarten. My youngest just graduated from Kindergarten. MAJOR event in the house. See ya SITSta.