Monday, June 8, 2009

Fertility Calendars

Several people have said that they don't know if they would tell others that they are trying to conceive. Which made me want to respond! IMAGINE that. Well, the reason I have decided to talk about it is most importantly because I think everyone on blogger land can help me! Everyone around here has such great advice. Plus I am so excited and I just don't see me telling my mom "Hey by the way Chris and I are trying to have a baby!" Because you see my mom is more excited probably than I am about the thought of me having a child and I don't know that she could contain herself if she knew that information. So here I am telling everyone out there my life plan. LOL that's alright I am Ok with that. Now don't think you will be the first to know that I am pregnant, because I don't think I will be able to keep that secret from my mom very long!

Ok, tonight I am going to try to take my vitamins with a snack and see if that helps. I have a very sensitive stomach which probably won't be good when I am pregnant, so I try to take all pills at night before I go to bed so that if my belly does hurt I will be asleep. Unfortunately that has woken me up the past few nights so we will try eating and taking them to see what happens. I will keep you updated on this.

I wanted to share with you all the website that I have found very useful. It is a fertility calendar fit to your ovualtion information. I have not yet broken down and bought any type of fertility book, but I am sure that if I am not pregnant by August I will have all of the books I can find! This is the Fertility Calendar I look at EVERY single day. At first I was uninterested in the site because it is so busy on the homepage, but after typing in all my information I found it to be very interesting. I like that it tells me some signs that may occur, but just because they do occur doesn't mean that you are pregnant. Because let me tell you something if you tell me that if my left pinky hurts I will be pregnant, then I bet you in five minutes my left pinky will be sore! Yes I am crazy I know! I will let you know soon if it has worked for me or not, but right now I enjoy reading and learning from all of the information that they have to offer! If you visit the site let me know what you think about it!

Oh and I PROMISE that my next post will have something crafty in it, because I have not posted a LO or other item that I have made in a while!

9 comments:

Maggi said...

I wish nothing but good luck to y'all! lol Here's an early tip for you: Do NOT watch the baby shows! (A Baby Story, the ones on Discovery Health, etc) Trust me on this one! lol

Veronica Lee said...

I have several awards I want to share with you. Grab them from my latest post.

Controlling My Chaos said...

I think websites like this are great. It's nice to have information anonymously. I have a friend that has been trying to conceive FOREVER and she's getting tired of people asking her if she's trying. She has started responding "Do you mean are my husband and I having sex? Well then, yes, we are trying." She's hilarious.

Lyndsey said...

Lol! I must have thought I was pregnant everytime I found out about a new pregnancy symptom!

I liked that website...I remember using Fertility Friend...I'm pretty sure it was free and gave you a pretty nice graph of your whole cycle...it could pinpoint your fertile time and you could compare your charts to other users...including ppl who got bfp!!!

Debbie said...

Dropped by from SITS.
I wish you success on your baby quest! I had a rough time getting pregnant to begin with but four kids later, I guess I got over that!

Future Mama said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you, and i'm glad you're sharing! See, the reason I was thinking I wouldn't was because 1. I change my mind too much and 2. some family DOES read my blog! I'm not sure hubby wants them to know we're actually having sex, ya know?

Future Mama said...

PS: I like "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" I bought it from half-price books! It was only like $2. Or you can get it on Amazon for cheap too!

Joseph said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Fertility Calendars" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com

ScrapCrazyyyy! said...

I believe in fertility calendars!!!! Good luck!