Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF and a three day weekend!

Oh goodness it is FINALLY Friday! I am so excited about a three day weekend! I am going to the pool tomorrow and I can't wait. I love a natural suntan!! I am so excited that summer is getting closer and closer!

How sad is this? Today would have been our last day of school but since Hurricane Ike came through our town along with Ice Storm '09 we are now going until June 3rd. Therefore, we have 7 school days left. I can make it I know I can. I will be sad to lose another group of kids, but excited for the summer at the same time.

Oh and I have a Cruise update. We are no longer going to the places I mentioned in my last post. Apparently no cruises are going to their ports in Mexico (which we had figured would happen) so our entire cruise has now been changed. We are going to Grand Cayman Islands, Grand Turk, and Ochos Rios. I am very excited about Cayman Islands because I have been there twice and that is my FAVORITE place to go. I think it is Paradise! I am sad however because I REALLY wanted to go to Belize. But, Chris promises we will go there someday and he is pretty good on keeping his promises. So, we are now set to three ports instead of four, which is fine with me because I know they are just thinking of our safety. We have 35 more days until we sail away for seven days on Carnival Glory and I CAN'T wait!!

I am still going to school four nights a week after work. It makes for a long day, but it will be so worth it in December when I am finished with my masters. I actually didn't have class Tuesday night for some reason, but it was a blessing. I started feeling bad Sunday night and even worse on Monday. So, Tuesday right after school I went straight to the immediate care center. Of course I had a sinus infection. So, they gave me a Zpac. I have two more days on it. I feel better, but not a 100%. Let's just hope that it goes away with the Zpac and I don't have to go back to the docs again!

Alright I am hoping to get some scraping done. I am working on a project, and I haven't been in my scraping room for two weeks. I am trying to do an 8X8 book of our honeymoon. I want to get it finished soon, because when we get pregnant I will work only on that I am sure of it!!

Hope everyone has a fab. Friday night.

2 comments:

Maggi said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! That cruise is going to be so much fun!

Mammatalk said...

Yep, I am back to follow you. How can I not follow a Kindergarten teacher? I've been in those trenches, lady. Hats off to you.