Monday, May 25, 2009

Saying Farewell til Friday:0(

Well since our computer at home doesn't work STILL. We are going to have to get a new one, but the guy at Insight told me to wait until August because Microsoft is coming out with something other than Vista and a lot of people don't like Vista..ANYWAYS like you wanted to know that! I decided I better say goodbye til Friday. Maybe I can talk Chris into bringing his computer home on Wednesday! It's too much for him to bring it home every night so maybe he will compromise...Oh what will I do when I get out of school and I am home ALL day without a computer? Probably just go insane!

Well so long til Friday or hopefully Wednesday! Please still visit me I promise I will be back soon!!

Love ya guys!
Christy

7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Awesome interview over at Maggi's blog! You are one talented lady!!! Can't wait to see more!!!!!

jacque4u2c said...

By the way - we may be neighbors I live in Louisville too!!!!!!!!!

TwoPrettyLittleSkirts said...

Thanks for stoppin by my blog and the comment!
Sorry to hear about your computer, I know how much it stinks to be without one. I swear, its like crack and I just have to have my daily fix! Um so do you have a library nearby lol

Dawn

TwoPrettyLittleSkirts said...

ps. I am also followin your beautiful blog!

Maggi said...

I am so sorry you'll be without a computer! :( But no worries, we'll be here when you get back! :)

Little Miss Baker said...

OHHH!! I would just die! Love your cutesy blog :) You must be the best teacher eva!!

Jennifer said...

Hi Christy! Just stopping by from MBC/Follow Me Club! Following you now! Hope you're having a great week!