Monday, May 25, 2009

My Heart Belongs to Target!!

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Target? Well, I do! I use to go there at least once a week and come out of there with all kinds of new things. But, I had to stop my target visits so that we could save some money. Sad. Sad. Sad. So, now I only go there a few times a month. Maybe once or twice. Hopefully, one day soon I will be able to continue my weekly trips to Target.

So, I went there today just to roam around. Of course you don't ever leave target without buying something. Well I don't at least! So, anyways I have been working on our honeymoon book for a few days now. I have about ten los done. I told myself that when I got 25 done I would go buy a book for them. Remember I am doing an 8X8 album. Well, would you believe what my eyes found at Target today? I had to buy it, because of course it was the last one and I just couldn't take those chances. I think Target has a pretty nice selection of scraping stuff and it seems to be of good quality. Well here is my book that I found.
I am not sure that the picture in it now is the one that will stay so we will see. I know our heads are a little cut off, but they are cut off in most everyone of our pics. That's what happens when you go on vacation by yourselves! But, I loved this album. How perfect is it? A honeymoon album and it was 8X8! It was fate I know it was. This is what the inside of it looks like!

Yes we went on our honeymoon TWO years ago and I am just now working on our book. SHAME! Trying to get all caught up as much as I can on all the albums I want done for now! We shall see how that goes:0)

3 comments:

Maggi said...

That is awesome! It's so great when you find the perfect album!

Helene said...

I love Target too!!! It's so bad....every cashier knows me and my kids by name!

I still haven't done a scrapbook from our honeymoon and that was 7 years ago!!!

jacque4u2c said...

Very nice!