Saturday, May 2, 2009

Derby/National Scrapbooking Day!

Today is Derby and it is also National Scrapbooking Day. So, I am doing both! Last night I started on a mini album. Well, let's just say that I thought it was a good idea to do a mini album of our honeymoon. I was going to pick a "few" pictures from each day and use them for the mini album. WAY TOO HARD, so here I am starting an 8X8 album! I refuse to do a 12X12 album for our honeymoon. I just wanted a small and sweet book, so therefore I chose 8X8! I am hoping to finish most of it tonight and lots of it tomorrow! If so, this will be my first complete album since I have started seriously scrapbooking! I am hoping I do this, because it will be a great accomplishment! So, maybe tonight I can post a few pictures of the album. I am trying to make it simple as possible and a lot of journaling to remember important things. HOWEVER, our honeymoon was almost two years ago and unfortunately we didn't write any of this down. So, pictures will come tonight!

What are we doing for Derby? We always go to my aunts house. She lives down the hill. We play cornhole and bet on different races. However, it is TOO cold today so I doubt we are going to be staying for too long. Actually I know we won't be staying very long because I would rather be home today and hang out here!

What are your Saturday plans!?

No comments: