Friday, May 1, 2009

CTMH Summer Catalog!

I am so excited about the new summer 2009 catalog! You can take a look at it HERE! If you are interested in ordering anything please let me know by emailing me at ChristyWallace84@yahoo.com I can't tell you how MUCH I LOVE their products! I do not have my website up and running just yet, but hope to do this very soon! That will make it much easier for those of you not close to me to order products from me!

Here are a few of my favorites from the Summer Catalog with what page they are on in the catalog;
Animal Cookies (24-25)
Childhood Stamp Set (26)
It's a Zoo Stamp Set (26)
Tinkerin (28-29)

Can you tell I am ready to have a baby to scrap? I am really interested in helping others who think they are not the scrapin' type to become one! You would be so surprised what you could do! The level 1 packages are all ready to go all you have to do is add your own pictures in and embellish! Doesn't get much easier than this!

Also, if you are interested in being a CTMH club just let me know and we will start one up! The way this works is you promise to spend at least 15 dollars a month before shipping and taxes. I would like to have 10 people sign up and then we will have a 10 month club! And what is so much fun about belonging to this club!? You get to be the hostess for one of the months, which means you benefit from free products and discounts on other items! SO MUCH FUN! This is what got me started in the business of Close to my Heart! I will do a lot more explaining about this later if I have any interested in the club!
Just email me if your interested and if nothing else enjoy looking at all the great products in the catalog!!

No comments: