Friday, May 29, 2009

Back for the Weekend!

So, I was able to post Wednesday from school since my class was canceled, but I am so glad to have the computer for the weekend. I don't know if I will make it til August without a home computer!

So weekend plans! Tonight Chris has a softball game. Nothing unusual. But, tomorrow I am SOOO excited because we are going to the Kenny concert at Cardinal Stadium! Not only is it Kenny, but it is also Sugarland, Miranda Lambert, Lady Annebel (spelling), Montgomery Genetry! I am so super excited! There are about 40 of us going to tailgate before and then on to the concert! I have been waiting for weeks for this...and you won't believe how much we paid for our tickets! 30 dollars! The radio station in town paid the rest. They ran this thing on ticket master where you could get 80 dollar tickets for 20. Course we had to pay all the taxes and fees which made them 30, but who can complain!

So, I will post pics on Sunday of our eventful day tomorrow! I can't wait!
Night.

2 comments:

Maggi said...

What a great deal on tickets, have fun!

jacque4u2c said...

I don't live far from the the fairgrounds - I noticed it was PACKED!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it rocked!