Friday, April 3, 2009

Wow that took a LONG time!

Have you ever worked on a page lo for a long time? I did the other day. I don't know what took me so long on this page, but it did. I like the end result, however, I sort of wish I would have actually journaled on journaling cards! But, it still didn't turn out too bad. It just took me FOREVER to complete and really there is nothing to it. I used cuttin up for my title. The mats are paper from the DCWV stack glitter. The buttons and flowers are CTMH and the ribbon is from HL. The ribbon was a last minute add on, but I still think it looks alright.

So, what took me so long to do this page? Well I rearranged the pictures at least five different times, I couldn't figure out what I should title it, and lastly I wanted to make sure I wrote down everything I wanted for each picture. Which, is why I numbered the pictures as well as the journaling that belongs to each. Please let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: