Saturday, April 11, 2009

Taking a leap!

Well today I have taken a leap into the consultant world! I have decided to become a consultant for Close to my heart! I just love the products so much and I really enjoy using them. I thought this would be a fun way to share my love for the products with others around me! We will see how it goes. If anything I will be getting more great products to add to my collection!!

I will have a website up and running really soon and will post that address as soon as it is up and going! However, if you think you might be interested in CTMH products and don't already work with a consultant please feel free to email me at ChrisytWallace84@yahoo.com. I would love to work with anyone in the US!!

I will also be starting a new club really soon once I get all of my products in! So, if you would be interested in that please email me as well. I am currently in a club with another CTMH consultant and really really enjoy it! It is a great way to earn free products without having to go to a show!

Ok so I really hope some of you will be interested in ordering products from me. Or if you just have any questions in general about CTMH products please let me know!!

1 comment:

Katamommy said...

Congrats on the new venture and good luck!!