Friday, April 24, 2009

Still No Computer!

My computer is still not working. Chris brought the laptop home for the weekend! It is hard not having the internet at home. What did we do without it? I know got to know our family a little better LOL!

Tonight we went to my future sister-in-laws mom's house to put together the favor boxes for their wedding. That was a chore in itself. I actually cut all 175 boxes, letters and flowers out with my Cricut. That is the most I have ever cut out with that thing and I thought I was going to lose my mind. I got it done though and that is all that matters.

I am so glad it is the weekend. I am ready to sleep in and my allergies have been bothering me so much at night so it makes it harder to get up in the mornings. I am going to eat lunch tomorrow with a friend and her son and I am so excited because I haven't seen them in forever. Then I plan on cleaning the house and getting scraping room straightened so that I can start looking at all the CTMH products that I got. I want to plan my party really soon, but we will see if that works or not! If you are interested in purchasing anything please let me know. I want to place my first order soon!

I am sure you are done hearing about my wonderful life so I am going to go now. So sad that I can't post any pictures on here because I have none on this computer=( SAD SAD SAD!

1 comment:

Katamommy said...

Your hubby's so sweet to bring the laptop home for you, I'd be lost without the internet, how sad! LOL Have a great weekend!