Thursday, April 9, 2009

The simpliest lo I have done!

OK so I have been on a dog scrapping roll here lately! I finished these two pages Sunday night, and thought I would share them with you. I orginally was going with this lo sketch, simplescrapbooksketches but it didn't come out quite that way now that I look at the sketch, but here is what I got!

This was one of the simpliest los I have ever done before, but I really like the way that it turned out. Ok the striped paper is CTMH as well as the buttons. I also made the brackets with a CTMH stamp! I used cuttin up for the letters.

Please let me know what you think I really love reading comments! (I know I am a loser blogger with no blogging friends!=*(
Thanks for stopping by!!

I don't know how to make my pictures so that you can click to enlarge, so I hope you can see the pic. alright!

3 comments:

Katamommy said...

Great job on the layouts! I love doing two pagers! Bravo on keeping it simple, I am SO not good at that. I see blank space and feel the need to fill it up! LOL But I am so into layouts with all that blank white space, love it! Happy Friday!

Katamommy said...

BTW, if you need/want any help with making text links or anything like that for your blog, please feel free to e-mail me anytime!

Tooj said...

I love comments too...and it takes awhile to get some. LOL I can barely keep up reading my followers and I have a MEASLEY number compared to most. :) All the words you used to describe HOW you did your scrapping...yeah. I make some scrapbooks but nothing I do has a name or acronym for it. It's called "I cut this thingy...glued that doolywhop....". Looks great!