Saturday, April 4, 2009

I love Spring!

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year! I am such a season person, because I like change every so often. I have been slowly decorating my house for the spring time. Tomorrow I am having a wedding shower at my house, so I have been really trying to get some decorating done.

The other day I bought a few flowers at HL along with some pastel peas! I made this flower arrangement with them. I just love it. I enjoy making flower arrangements in my house for different times of the year. I also like to change all of my candles so that they match the season as well. So, that is my goal for today, get my candles changed out!

Here is a picture of the flowers alone, and the the flowers next to my easter decorations! Let me know what you think! Do you like to change your decorations out for each season?

No comments: