Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cruise!!!

I am so excited!! Today Chris offically booked our summer vacation! We are going on a cruise! I CAN'T wait! This will be my fourth and Chris' third cruise! We went on a cruise out of California for our honeymoon! I am so excited to go back. We figured it might be a long time before we get the chance to go on a cruise again so we are going to take the opportunity while we can. You will never believe the prices of cruises right now. They are so incredibly cheap considering it includes all of your dining (breakfast, lunch, and supper), desserts all day long, free shows, and much, much more!

If you have never been on a cruise it is an experience! Especially the living situation. The rooms are very small! This is what our room will look like with a queen bed. It is a little bigger than this because we got an upgrade for being past guest. However, there is barely enough room for your stuff! Not much moving around space either. But, you are NEVER in your room except to shower and sleep! So, getting the cheaper room this time around was a better deal for us!
OK that being said I have to show you what room we stayed in the last time we went on our cruise, which was our honeymoon. We got the penthouse suite. Man was it AWESOME! We had a sitting area, a huge bathroom, king size bed, and our very OWN balcony which wrapped around the whole back of the boat. Here is a few pictures of that experience! A bit of a change, but we will have fun no matter what!!

We are leaving out of Port Canaveral in Orlando. From there we will go to Belize, Costa Maya, Nassau, and Cozumel!! We are going on the boat Glory. Chris said we will definitly go to ruins in Belize and I want to go to the beach in Cozumel. So, we will have a great time!
OK I have to admit my favorite thing about going on a cruise is the ice cream! It is the best ice cream ever and you can get it as MUCH as you would like, because it is self serve 24/7. And Chris told me that our room is RIGHT next to an ice cream parlor!! I will be rolling off of the cruise on our way home!
I just wanted to share with you our very, very exciting vacation for this summer! I will definitly need it because I am going to summer school May 12-June 23 and July 6-July 23. So, this will be a nice and relaxing time for the both of us!

5 comments:

Katamommy said...

That is going to be SO much fun! I've only ever been on one cruise and my Chris has never been on one so I'm hoping we can go one day! Eat some ice cream for me, yummy! lol

West Texas Wife said...

Man you are so lucky. I couldn't get Cowboy Steve ( my husband) to go on a cruise let alone put on a pair of short!!!!!!! Enjoy the big fancy dinner for me...... Thanks for the comment yesterday! I don't know how you teach kindergarden I could do it, instead I have stinky middle schoolers!

Mommyof2girlz said...

Thanks SITSta for stopping by today. Have a great time on your cruise, i've never been so just a tad bit jealous :)

christy rose said...

Thanks so much for the sweet complement on my family. I think they are quite beautiful as well. From the pictures on your blog of you and your husband, I am confident in saying that your family will also be quite gorgeous!

I have never been on a cruise. But, I intend to make it a goal of mine soon. I have several friends who keep telling me how wonderful it is also. Your blog post just continued to light my fire. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Controlling My Chaos said...

I've never been on a cruise, but I would love to go on one with my family. Thanks for all the great information.

BTW, I think teaching Kindergarten is the hardest grade to teach and the most underappreciated. So many people think it's easy, but they don't realize how much prep is involved and that the attention spans are itty bitty.