Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another Dog Lo!!!

Ok your probably getting tired of dog los, and I promise that the next lo will be of a person lol! OK so here is a lo I did of Charley. I had a lot of fun with the different paper piecings on this one.


The patterned paper and the lighter blue paper are all from the CTMH paper kit Magic Moments. I used the stamp, which is also CTMH stamp set Remember This, to tell Charley's birthday. I used Zooballoo Cart. for the letters in Charley's name.


I really had fun with this lo and didn't something different on this page. I used a hidden journaling square. As you can see it is under the picture! This was fun to do. I also stapled the ribbon onto the tag, which is another technique I have never used in my scrapbooking, but I hear it is very popular now!

I hope you enjoy this lo and I hope that you had a very Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Katamommy said...

Awww, Charley is too cute, he deserves a lot of layouts of himself, lol. Great job with the hidden journaling, I haven't tried that one yet!

Ashley said...

Cute layout!! Love doggy pics!

Stopping by from SITS!