Monday, March 30, 2009

Where is my daddy?

Zoey was very confused today because today was the first day of my spring break. She doesn't quite understand why I am home and Chris isn't. I know people think we are crazy, but she has the personality of a child! I was in the office and I could hear her playing with Chris' pillow. Everytime I would walk out to see what she was doing these are the looks that I got. I thought they were so cute that I had to take a picture of all of them. She is so darn cute sometimes!


This is the what are you looking at look. I got that one a few times when I came out.Then she started looking at the side door waiting for "someone" to come in it!
Then I was finally able to somewhat catch her in the act!
When Chris is not home and I am, Zoey stands by the door waiting for him to arrive. I am serious, she will lay down in front of the door or on the chair by the door so that she will know as soon as he is home! She cracks me up! Oh and Zoey stayed with my parents this weekend and my dad told me I need to put her on a diet LOL!

No comments: