Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What is your favorite Scrapbooking Tool?

Today I was able to get a lot accomplished in my scrapbooking room. I worked on a few Zoey/Charley los. They were fun to do, but would have taken me much, much longer had I not been introduced to my new favorite scrapping tool (besides my cricut that is!) I am in love with the Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker. It is so nice to use on tiny letters that you are trying to glue onto a lo. I used to have a big glue mess by the time I was finished with a lo. Now, all I have to do is run my ribbon or small letters through my Xyron and stick them to the page. Here is a video from their website as to how this product actually works. (Hope it's alright to post that here!) Although I have been scrapping since high school, I have just recently become a serious scrapbooker. Thanks to my friend Allison for introducing me to this great product. I think I will have to look into other Xyron products because I love this one so much! Check out their website for all of their products. Have you used any of the Xyron products before? What is your favorite scrapping product? I love learning about great new tools that make scrapbooking easier for me!

1 comment:

STAMPMOM9 said...

Hello and thanks for stopping by and leaving the wonderful comment, so much appreciated. You are right that is one of my favs. too...in fact mine is so old it is a dull orange color I know I have had since like 2001 or so...lol! But hey it still works great. thanks again, Dawn