Thursday, March 19, 2009

TGIF tomorrow!

I think I have major Spring fever! I am so ready for Spring break. But, I am so excited for this summer. Why? I don't know because I am going to school all summer long! BLAH. But, I love this time of year. Being able to open the windows and not wearing winter coats! So, nice. I am on Spring break from my master's classes for the next two weeks. Only 8 more days until my spring break starts and I can't wait.

I am throwing a wedding shower the Sunday of my spring break so I will probably spend the whole week cleaning my house! I am definitly going to make some time for some scrapbooking and playing in my craft room! I want to get a lot of different things done and I have so many different ideas of things that I want to do that I don't even know where to start. But, that is my problem huh?

Alright I am going to go upstairs and watch Grey's. I LOVE Tivo because now I won't have to sit through commericals can just fast forward right through them. Oh how incredibly spoiled we are in this world!

Night!

No comments: