Sunday, March 8, 2009

Springing Forward!

How was your weekend? Mine was really quick! I had class all day Saturday and then we went out to eat for a friends birthday...today I got to go see Cirque Dreams. It was sooo unbelieveable! It was awesome and I recommend it to everyone. Tonight was the last night for it in Louisville and one of the cast members in it today was from my high school so that was really neat.

Have I said I am ready for spring enough? It has been so nice here this weekend. I know it is suppose to continue to be nice this week until Thursday and on Thursday it is suppose to be only 48. I can handle that though. Much better than 20s! We sprung forward today which means we lost an hour today. I am OK with that though because I love it being lighter later. Hopefully I will be able to start walking outside at nights when I get home from work now!

I haven't done very much scrapping lately and I want to get back in there, but I have been very lazy the past few days. So, lazy that my husband has done more housework than me! That NEVER happens! But, I certainly appreciate his help, of course he is the BEST husband ever!!

Night ya'll!

No comments: