Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break!!

It is finally spring break and I am SOOO excited! (Can you tell?) We just got back a little while ago from Indianapolis. We had a really good time. I am sad that the cards did make it to the final four, but we had a lot of fun being there. Boy was it cold today. I didn't expect that at all. I was using an umbrella to shield myself from the cold, cold wind. But, all in all we had a really good time!

So, what are my plans for spring break week? Well Monday night I am having a Mary Kay party. A friend of a friends is just getting started with selling Mary Kay and so I am hosting a party at my house for her tomorrow night! I am excited, because I think I am really liking Mary Kay. I don't wear a whole lot of make-up, but I like what I have so far, and I feel their prices are pretty reasonable.

Ok Tuesday I have a dentist appointment and then I think I will hang out and do some scrapping/crafting things!

Thursday I am going to the outlet malls with my friend Ashley. They are an hour and fifteen minutes away so not too bad. It will be a lot of fun and we will find some good things I am sure!

Friday NOTHING! I am not planning anything for that day because I want to spend my last day however I want to!

I hope it warms up a little though, because it doesn't feel like spring break at all. Usually this is how it goes though when we are on spring break and next week it will be bright and sunny with warm weather. Trust me I am not complaining though, a whole week of no work is fine by me!

Talk to ya more this week!
Have a good Monday!

No comments: