Monday, March 2, 2009

Made it Through the Day!!

I made it through the day without my assistant. Ok I have to admit I was missing 6 kids! That made a HUGE difference. The sub was really sweet too and she was helpful so that made it nice. She was quiet which is what the kids need. In the past I had an assistant sub who thought she was teacher for the day and she acted like an officer. HELLO they are five lol. But, we made it through the day no one had any accidents and we all got home just fine!

I just pray I do not get this sickness that is going around. There are so many people who have it and it is not fun. I got it this time last year and I am hoping I have buildt my immune system up somewhat. But, we shall see!

Now just to get through Tuesday and Wednesday...well let you know....

No comments: