Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long Time No Post

Hey everyone! Well when I first started less than a month ago, my goal was to post EVERY day. Well we can see that didn't last oh so very long! But, that is alright I have been busy, busy, busy. Not really just more like being lazy. Sometimes I think busy is secret code word in some peoples book for lazy! Well I know it is mine.

Ok I have found this site through another blog that I follow called swagbucks.com. It is a free site where you earn swagbucks and can trade them in for giftcards and other great prizes. And guess what? It is ALL totally FREE. I promise, so what I am saying is you should go sign up for it and check it out. You can sign up under me and I get some swagbucks for that and then you can have people sign up under you and you will recieve swagbucks from them! Please try it out!! Just go Here and sign up and I promise it is ALL FREE!!

Ok well I haven't done any scrapping in a few days..but I am hoping to get some done this weekend. I am working on a kiddie can swap and I think it is going to turn out cute! When I finish it I will be sure to post it and you can tell me what you think!

Night all!

No comments: