Monday, March 30, 2009

I got to scrapbook tonight!

After everyone left my house I was able to go upstairs and do a little bit of scrapbooking! In February I decided to join a Close To My Heart club. Every month we order out of the catalog and each month someone else gets to "host" the party. I joined this club because I wanted to build my scrapbooking collection as well as my stamp collection. I have been very pleased with everything that I have ordered from there and look forward to getting my order each month!

For this page I used the Magic Moments kit. All of the paper and the stickers are from this kit. The journaling square is from the Love Always collection. I had fun making this page and look forward to using more of my CTMH products to make more more pages!
EDITED!! I really like to make two page los, so I knew that I wasn't finished with this lo yet. Well I got to make page 2 of the lo the other night! I just love all of the CTMH products I have recieved so far! They are of such good quality and so fun to use! Here is the whole spread!

1 comment:

Julia said...

beautiful work! found your blog through LittlePinkBuckerooDesigns!!

www.sweetaspunkinpie.blogspot.com