Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy Day

It has been a busy Sunday! We had a UL game at noon, which we won by the way! Then we went to lunch/supper at Texas Roadhouse, went to the grocery store and then Target! So, now I am hoping that I can go upstairs and get some scrapping done.

My assistant called earlier to let me know that she won't be at school tomorrow, Tuesday, or Wednesday. She is sick which means I won't see her until Friday because I have a docs. appointment on Thursday and am taking the day off! Goodness this will be an interesting week. She has subs, but sometimes I wish they didn't have to get a sub just because it is so hard to stop and explain to a sub everything that you need them to do and everything that is going on! It is a lot easier to just do things on your own sometimes! Not meaning that in a bad way, but when you have 25 kids that NEED you at every second of the day you can't stop to explain something to someone!

Alright off to do laundry and get some scrapping done!

I will try to post something I get done here tonight!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I hope the day didn't go too bad.