Saturday, March 21, 2009

believe

Tonight I did a lo for the Bitten By The Bug challenge. I had fun working on this one. It is definitly a different style than what I would usually do. The butterflies are from Home Accents. The word "believe" is from Cuttin' Up. I also used some flowers from CTMH. When I saw this challenge I didn't know what I was going to do. I started thinking about the word believe. I came across this picture today and knew I had to use it in this challenge. In May of 2006 I graduated from the University of Louisville with my bachelor of Science in Early Elementary Education. I could have never done this without the support of my parents and my grandparents. They believed in me more than anyone ever has before. The picture is of my grandparents and I at my graduation! I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is awesome....love those butterfiles...

STAMPMOM9 said...

Very pretty!!