Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yearbook!


Ok so this year I decided to take on the yearbook! Well let me tell you it has been quite the job and I definitly have earned every single dollar extra for doing it! It is due tomorrow and I am "almost" done. I have two more pages to complete with just tiny details. However, I guess there are five hundred thousand people out there that are last minute on their pages and therefore I can't hardly get onto the site! So, hopefully I won't have that same problem tomorrow and can quickly submit the rest of it! Let you know how that goes tomorrow!
Ok well I am going to try to post a pic in this post to see if it works so here goes nothing! How about a pic from my wedding day! Seems like so long ago, but was only a little less than two years! My how time really does fly by! Night all and happy Monday tomorrow!!

No comments: