Saturday, February 21, 2009

Welcome!

Well I have decided to join the blogging world. I enjoy reading the blogs that I keep up with so much that I thought I would try it myself. We shall see how it goes. Nothing interesting going on here right now, but hopefully I can gain some interest in the near future! I am so not computer savvy when it comes to sites like this so if you have any hints or ideas for my blog PLEASE let me know!
We will see. It is a rainy/snowy day. The snow is so wet that you can't go outside in it today, so I think that we will be staying in for the night! Class was boring this morning and I couldn't wait to get out! Thank goodness it was only til 1:
30 because there is no way that I would have made it to 5!! Going to attempt to get some scraping done today, but we will see what happens!

No comments: