Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some Nights

Some nights I just don't feel like doing anything, and guess what? Tonight is one of them! I have been in my scrapping room about fifty times tonight and accomplished nothing, so I don't think I will go in there again tonight. I did make supper, which was an easy supper, and I have done two loads of laundry. So, hey I have gotten something accomplished I guess!
I am reading the Janet Evanovich series right now. I am on number 10. They are such good books, and addicting. But, during the school year I just don't get the chance to read as much. I am more of a read by the pool type of girl! I read the first five books in one week this summer while laying on the beach in Hilton Head! If you like mystery/romantic books you should look into these books! Her website is really funny too. The characters from the series write letters all the time! I will be sad when she cancels this series! Here is her site if you would like to check it out http://www.evanovich.com/ !

No comments: