Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Lurking"


I am such a "lurker" on some many scrap sites on the web that I miss out on so much actual scrapping time. I find so many ideas that I would like to use, but never use them because I am always on here. Anyways I have been working on a page of my friend Ashley and I. This is what I have so far. I want to do some journaling around the pictures. Its from the Keith Urban/Carrie Underwood concert in Lexington! This is also the best picture I could get of the page. I need to start reading up on my camera and practice taking better pictures!
I also discovered a new site tonight called www.scrapjacked.blogspot.com ! I am so excited to try the new challenge for this month. I started on it, but I have to go get some fabric to use on it! (OK so I have been trying to figure out for like ten minutes now how to make the webpage I just put in here one word. I see people do it all the time..if you are reading and know how to do this please let me know THANKS!!) Told ya I was blogstupid!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am with you, I have a blog and it was for scrapping but I always forget to take a pic of what I worked on (when I actually get something done) so now the blog is an everything blog, LOL Love you blog so far!
KimR from the Cricut MB http://kimmie77.blogspot.com/

ScrappinMaMa said...

Great start on your blog!

Enfys said...

Checking your blog Christie, looking good